YOU’RE MAKING CLINIC WASTE HISTORY
We would like to announce that we have joined Sustainable Salons. YAY!
This revolutionary resource recovery program is designed for our clinic to achieve zero waste, reduce our carbon footprint, and implement sustainable work practices that benefit the local community.
Up to 95% of the resources used during your visit will be diverted from landfill and sent for recycling thanks to our partnership with Sustainable Salons.
- Select disposable hygiene products used during your treatment are pulled apart and the materials are sent for repurposing.
- For some items, there is no repurposing solution available just yet. However, your visit supports vital research in the beauty and cosmetics industry to help find repurposing solutions and sustainable alternatives for the single-use disposable items.
- All the proceeds gained from recycling the salon’s metals will be donated to not-for-profit community- based organisation that do a killer job helping humanity.
- Plastic product bottles, packaging and bags are recycled into outdoor furniture and kept out of our oceans
- Any leftover chemicals will be recycled into water and used in construction/road works.
- Empty glass vials, pipettes and treatment bottles are collected and recycled into new products.
What does this mean for you?
Each time you visit our Sustainable Clinic your service bill will include a small Green Service Fee of just $2 that will support the salon to keep its commitment to sustainability without compromising the quality service we offer you.
For more information please visit www.sustainablesalons.org or ask your therapist during your next visit.
SO EACH TIME YOU VISIT OUR SUSTAINABLE SALON, YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT DOING GOOD!
Rebuilding Skin, Rebuilding Lives
Shop 3, 37 Dolphin Drive, Dolphin Quay Mandurah WA 6210 Australia